Monday, March 21, 2011

Final Drawing


Wrapping up the final drawing here. I actually used my photo ref on this one to do a rough final drawing on a small scale just to make sure the proportions were to my liking prior to transferring(Normally I just transfer my sketch and do all the adjustments on the watercolor paper). After a loose and quick transfer onto watercolor paper I again use my photo ref to refine my drawing and add in some details. I'm doing a little shading to establish the form of the figure. Although it's mostly planned out I want leave some of the drawing a little loose to allow for some random things to happen. I'm doing this piece larger than I originally planned but I think I can still get it done within a decent amount of time...a few weeks is what I'm planning for.

2 comments:

Art Love said...

Eric, just wanted to say that I stumbled upon your work today after picking up Fantasy+ 3.

Wow, man. You have a new fan. Looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know your work better. That's a great showing you have in that book. The book is filled with brilliant artists and your work is definitely among the standouts.

Best luck,
-Michael Lagocki

Syaiful isma said...

greath post, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle


karimun jawa
and mebel jepara
or furniture jepara
and tenun jepara
Up tenun troso,
Up kain endek bali