Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Painting Vid


It's 300am. I have a lot of stuff to pack still and I have to leave the house at 6am for IlluxCon. Joy. Last year's was really fun and very humbling. Should be good... once I get a little power nap and some coffee. I'll leave you with this hour and a half vid from a piece "Kingdom Lost" that was recently in the "Go East" Show over in NY. The progress is very slow here because I'm gradually building up and tweaking details as opposed to the large, fun to watch, drippy washes I tend to do in the beginning of a painting. See vid here

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great video. thanks for sharing!

Alex Alvarado said...

Great video, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I saw that vid a day or two ago I believe. I can tell you're really going into the hands, I noticed it on some of your 'For East' pieces too. It really shows!

Eric Braddock said...

Damn, man. I love this.

Joshua James said...

dopeness