Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pirate Scar!!!


I wish I could say something cool like "I was getting my swashbuckle on when all of a sudden..." or "I was on my 9th air track when some dude from the other crew..." or maybe "I was getting art supplies outta the back of my car when I turned around and not realizing that the door had started to close of it's own volition smashed my eyebrow into the edge of the car door when...."huh? wait. Ok, nevermind. Dang, it's already affecting me. Must be the loss of blood. Peroxide, neosporin, superglue. Arghhhhhh!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! You should tell people you got into a knife fight. Everyone has mad respect for cats who can handle themselves in a knife fight.

Sorry I missed you yet again. I was enjoying a random nap when you must have called. Someday we'll connect and books and all that.

SCIBOTIC said...

SPOONS ARE SHARPER THAN YOU THINK!

I got a scar on my right cheek, sliced a large chunk of it off as a kid when I fell on a broken plastic spoon.

EricFortune said...

Damn Son! You sure it wasn't a spork? You could merc someone with a fork.

SCIBOTIC said...

It was definitely a spoon.

I do however fear the day that the unholy union of eating utensils becomes complete and the spork shall rise to the call of the knife.

Such a thought keeps me awake at night.

David Groff said...

air tracks....you kids and your hip'n and hop'n....

Mike Puncekar said...

You look so much cooler now.

EricFortune said...

Actually, I look foolish as hell. I have 3 band aids above my left eye and from a distance it looks like I have 1 eyebrow.