Thursday, June 12, 2008

Robot Hive Show Final

Finally, Here's the, here's the fin...okay. I'm done. For a gangload of progress pics, close ups, pics from the show and other works from the show please feel free to visit my myspace.


sensei said...

hope to see you blog more. I am a big fan of your work. I noticed your work years ago but I could never find a website of you or a blog. thanks for giving us both now. keep up the work.

Diantres said...

with all my respect.

holy shit this is great

i don't have words man.

Keul said...

WOW! i just discovered your work and man, you rule! this last one is one of my favourite from you, love the colors! i have to look forward for the next update.

Joshua James said...

tight man!

Are you going to be lugging around that big portfolio case again at the con?